In case of breakdown:
If a problem or anomaly occurs during the reservation period that prevents or limits the operation or normal use of the vehicle, or that may affect the safety of persons, the contractor must park the vehicle immediately.
Any breakdown must be reported to Playcar as soon as possible. The contractor is required to contact Playcar's service telephone number to receive roadside assistance provided by the insurance company.
Excluded from these benefits are costs derived from costs due to the replacement of a wheel, error in fuel selection, loss of smartcard or key, and lost or forgotten items in the vehicle. These costs are the full responsibility of the policyholder.
Helping in the engine start-up of another vehicle, even if part of the Playcar fleet, is strictly prohibited.
In the event of a breakdown notified and accepted as such by Playcar, the reservation remains in effect without any charge for the delay until the vehicle is delivered to a place designated by Playcar.
In the event of an accident:
the contractor agrees to:
1. Wear a safety vest before exiting the vehicle, if safety and emergency conditions permit.
2. Take necessary measures to avoid a second accident and use the warning triangle to protect the vehicle and ensure the safety of other cars. The contractor shall also immediately inform the emergency services (ambulance - num 118 and/or police department - num 112 or 113 and/or firefighters num 115) in any case, the contractor is always required to have the police intervention in case of an accident whether there are injuries or not.
3. Inform Playcar as soon as possible (and in any case within 24 hours) of the accident and the intervention of law enforcement and/or ambulance as a result of the accident.
4. Fill out and send to Playcar the Friendly Accident Statement - CID Accident Report form (found inside each vehicle) with details (if any) of the property damage and with an understandable and meticulous description of the circumstances under which the accident occurred, the causes and if possible name and address of the persons involved or who caused the accident or possible witnesses.
5. Provide any additional information requested by Playcar in connection with the circumstances of the accident.
6. Cooperate with Playcar's insurance company in any way necessary and provide complete and truthful information about the accident.
7. Contact Playcar's service department for vehicle removal.
In case of theft:
The contractor agrees to inform Playcar and report the theft of the vehicle to law enforcement within 24 hours of noticing it. This obligation remains even in the case of theft that does not involve the disappearance of the vehicle. The report must be received by Playcar within 8 days from the date of the report.
Failure to comply with this obligation implies the forfeiture of the theft insurance coverage and the consequent obligation for the policyholder to cover all damages suffered by Playcar as a result of such failure.
Article is closed for comments.