With Playcar, in the Round Trip and Free Floating modes, the cost of fuel is included in the fare. Use the Q8 card that you find inside the glove box and follow the procedure.
To refuel, you must go to a Q8 service station.
Inside the glove box of the vehicle you will find the Q8 Card that must be picked up to pay for refueling. The Q8 card works like an ATM and can be used both in the presence of service area personnel and in self-service.
- Turn off the engine and remove the ignition key from the ignition (where present)
- Remove the Q8 CARTISSIMA from the glove compartment.
- Select on the reservation display the "Refuel" button.
- The application will then show the odometer (the total kilometers driven by the vehicle in its lifetime) and the PIN code of the CARTISSIMA Q8 fuel card.
- Insert the CARTISSIMA Q8 fuel card into the gas station column suitable for paying for self-service refueling:
The message "Enter the total kilometers of the vehicle" will appear on the screen of the gas station, and once this data is entered, the fuel card PIN will be requested
- PAY ATTENTION REFUEL WITH THE CORRECT FUEL
- Withdraw the receipt and place it in the glove compartment after photographing it and sending it as a report on the application
- Reinsert the CARTISSIMA Q8 Fuel Card into its slot.
PLEASE NOTE: Send us the receipt related to the refueling with the Ios or Android App from the reports menu of the current reservation > Report Type > Refueling (and leave the original in the car inside the glove compartment).
Refueling in case of technical problems or absence of contracted refueler
In cases where it is not possible to refuel with the CARTISSIMA Q8 fuel card due to its demagnetization, due to other technical problems, or due to the absence of contracted refuelers nearby, you will be able to refuel at your own expense and obtain a refund in credit or cash from Playcar.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you must make the report from the appropriate section on the card for the current reservation, attaching a photo of the receipt or, alternatively, emailing the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to always include:
Your first and last name
Your reservation ID number and receipts